Five Hole Hockey, L.L.C. is committed to providing players with outstanding opportunities to showcase, promote, and/or develop their skills. In order to provide high quality camps and services we adhere to the following polices. We will go to great lengths to honor our commitments; we expect player, parents, and coaches to honor theirs. Together we can all be successful!
1. Our Annual Prospects Camp is primarily by invitation only. That said, we cannot possibly see all of the talented players that our out there. If you are interested in attending, please complete the application found on our web site and e-mail it to us. We will review it and respond to you.
2. Space in our camps/programs is limited. Spots are reserved on first come, first serve basis for a fully registered participant. All players must be fully registered before participating in any of our events.
3. Five Hole Hockey reserves the right to refuse acceptance to and/or to expel any player, parent, coach, scout or spectator for any reason at any event. Any expelled player forfeits all camp/program fees paid. No exceptions.
4. Refunds for the Prospects camp are as follows: 50% of all camp fees paid are nonrefundable. Any cancellation must be received at least 60 days prior to the start of the camp in order to receive a partial refund. Any cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the start of camp will only receive a partial refund if the spot in the camp is filled with a player of similar ability. Cancellations 14 days or less prior to the start of the camp will not receive any refund. All refunds will be processed after the camp has concluded.
5. Registrations for the JPC camp must be complete 7 days prior to the start of the camp. If you register after that date or you haven’t paid in full by this date, there will be a late fee of $20.00 charged. (Unless special arrangements have been made by a member of FHH).
6. Ice hockey is a contact sport and injury is an inherent risk of participation for players, coaches and spectators. We will not issue refunds for injuries.
7. Five Hole Hockey, L.L.C. essentially abides by USA Hockey Rules and Regulation at our events. All players MUST wear a USA Hockey/HECC certified helmet with appropriate face protection for players of all ages. We strongly encourage players unfamiliar with wearing a half shield in a competitive game not to wear one at our annual Prospects Camp. We want you to play your best, this is not the setting to be adjusting to an unfamiliar piece of equipment. Additionally, any players wearing a half shield in the camp must have been wearing one during the season. Again, this is not the setting to be adjusting to a piece of unfamiliar equipment. All Goalkeepers are required to wear helmets and full facemask certified by the HECC, no form fitted mask will be permitted.
8. All players are personally responsible to wear full protective equipment whenever they are on the ice which includes practices. Such equipment should include gloves, shin pads, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hips pads or padded hockey pants, protective cup, tendon pads plus all head protective equipment as required by USA Hockey Rules and camp policies. This also includes a mouth guard.
9. The mouth guard must be a colored (non-clear) internal mouthpiece, which covers all the remaining teeth of on jaw, customarily the upper. It is recommended that the mouthpiece be form fitted by a dentist.
10. For a violation of any of these rules you will be asked to leave the ice until you have the proper equipment if you refuse or are unable to get the proper equipment you will not be permitted back on the ice and will not be issued a refund.
11. Any canceled or returned checks will be charged a $20.00 processing fee.
12. Any credit card transactions are subject to a per transaction fee.
13. Any payments made at the event check-in must be in the form of cash or money order payable to Five Hole Hockey, No personal checks will be accepted at the camp check-in.
14. Five Hole Hockey will strive to accommodate any special needs at our camps provided we are made aware of such needs at least 14 days prior to the start of any camp or program. Unfortunately any last minute changes cannot be accommodated.
15. At are camps that conclude with an All-Star Game: the All-Star game participants will be chosen based on the input of our staff and the coaches/scouts in attendance. All-Star game rosters will be posted as soon as possible following the last regular game in the camp. Rosters WILL NOT be posted early in order to give all participates equal consideration for the game. The All-star game list will be posted at the rink and on our website as soon as possible after the conclusion of the last regular scheduled game.
16. All players, parents, coaches, and scouts are asked to conduct themselves in a positive, professional, respectful manner at all times. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises, in which case you will forfeit your paid camp fees. There will be no exceptions.