Five Hole Hockey, L.L.C. is committed to providing players with outstanding opportunities to showcase, promote, and/or develop their skills In order to provide high quality clinics, camps, teams, and services we adhere to the following polices. We will go to great lengths to honor our commitments; we expect player, parents, and coaches to honor theirs. Together we can all be successful!
1. Our Team Five Hole Hockey teams are by invitation only. That said, we cannot possibly see all of the talented players that our out there. If you are interested in being a part of Team Five Hole, please email or call us.
2. Space in all of our clinics/programs is limited. Spots are reserved on first come, first serve basis for a fully registered and fully paid participants. All players must be fully registered and fully paid before participating in any of our events.
3. Five Hole Hockey reserves the right to refuse acceptance to and/or to expel any player, parent, coach, scout or spectator for any reason at any event. Any expelled player forfeits all fees paid. No exceptions.
5. Refunds: Team Five Hole Hockey as follows: $500 of team fees are nonrefundable. The apparel fee is also nonrefundable once the apparel/jersey order has been placed. Any cancellation must be received at least 30 days prior to the start of the first team event in order to receive a partial refund. All Clinics as follow: any deposit paid to reserve a spot is nonrefundable. Any cancellation must be received at least 30 days prior to the start of thefirst clinic session in oder to receive a partial refund. Partial refunds will only be issued if the vacated clinic spot is re-filled.
6. All registrations/fees for all programs must be complete and paid at least 7 days prior to the start of the program. (Unless special arrangements have been made with a member of Five Hole Hockey).
7. Team Five Hole Hockey players and parents: if, for any reason, you are expelled from playing games by any tournament, referees, tournament officials, or asked to leave the hotel no refund will be issued. Additionally, such behavior will put the player’s roster spot in jeopardy from that moment forward. We ask everyone to behave in a positive and respectful manner at all times as you are representing yourself and Team Five Hole Hockey .
8. Ice hockey is a contact sport and injury is an inherent risk of participation for players, coaches and spectators. We will not issue refunds for injuries.
9. Five Hole Hockey, L.L.C. essentially abides by USA Hockey Rules and Regulation at our events. All players MUST wear a USA Hockey/HECC certified helmet with appropriate face protection for players of all ages. All Goalkeepers are required to wear helmets and full facemask certified by the HECC, no form fitted mask will be permitted.
10. All players are personally responsible to wear full protective equipment whenever they are on the ice which includes practices. Such equipment should include gloves, shin pads, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hips pads or padded hockey pants, protective cup, tendon pads plus all head protective equipment as required by USA Hockey Rules and camp policies. This also includes a mouth guard. All players are highly encouraged to wear cut resistant undergarments and neck guards.
11. The mouth guard must be a colored (non-clear) internal mouthpiece, which covers all the remaining teeth of on jaw, customarily the upper. It is recommended that the mouthpiece be form fitted by a dentist.
12. For a violation of any of these rules you will be asked to leave the ice until you have the proper equipment if you refuse or are unable to get the proper equipment you will not be permitted back on the ice and will not be issued a refund.
13. Any canceled or returned checks will be charged a $35.00 processing fee.
14. Any payments made at any event check-in must be in the form of cash or money order payable to Five Hole Hockey. No personal checks will be accepted at the camp check-in.
15. Five Hole Hockey will strive to accommodate any special needs with our programs provided we are made aware of such needs at least 14 days prior to the start of any camp or program. Unfortunately any last minute changes cannot be accommodated.
16. All players, parents, coaches, and scouts are asked to conduct themselves in a positive, professional, respectful manner at all times. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises, in which case you will forfeit your paid fees. There will be no exceptions.
17. With regard to Covid-19: our organization will implement all appropriate health and safety protocols as determined by local and national government entities as well as any additional protocols our staff feel necessary to maintain the health and well being of all our players, families, coaches, host site personnel etc. Additionally, we practice and compete across state and national boundaries each with their own unique requirements. There may be instances where the precautions and protocols exceed what a person may be accustomed to based on their place of residence. Five Hole Hockey has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to such protocols. No exceptions will be made at the expense of the health, safety, and well being of others. Any violations are subject to on the spot removal for the event and all future events with no consideration for refund.
18. Five Hole Hockey has a zero tolerance policy for:
Violations will result in immediate removal from the event/team/clinic from that moment forward, without exception and without refund.